With the YKK Widnes Wild recent success in winning the league and the playoffs the Wild are keen to enhance their already amazing off-ice team and are looking for people to undertake the roles below on a voluntary basis.
Volunteers are well supported by each other and the club and make a significant contributions the team’s success on and off the ice as well as gaining some great experience that can look really good on a CV.
The key roles the YKK Widnes Wild are looking to fill are;
Social Media Manager
Developing the Wild’s social media presence with a particular focus on:
- Keeping our social media platforms updated, ideally at least two to three times per week
- Encouraging others to comment on our posts and share them
- Increasing the numbers of people following our posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Equipment Manager will be primarily responsible for:
- The control, distribution, and maintenance of all team equipment
- Skate sharpening and equipment repairs (full training will be given).
- Maintaining inventory and controls distribution of all team consumable supplies
- Cooperating with the coaching staff in terms of games and practices procedures in the dressing room, on the ice and on the bench
If you are interested in applying for either of the above roles please email email@example.com