Unfortunately, the world has changed as a result of COVID and as a result it is important that fans are aware of how this has an impact on match night. As a result, we will be asking our fans to consider the following:
- Do not visit if you have COVID symptoms
- Use Sanitisers provided throughout your visit
- Pre-book your tickets online where possible
- Contactless payments are preferred
- Give each other space when queuing.
- We ask that fans wear masks when moving around the building
Face coverings are no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them to protect themselves and others. Planet Ice Widnes will continue to display the NHS QR code for customers wishing to check-in using the app to support the NHS track and trace system.
The focus of the Wild has always been on the community so we would ask that that all fans visiting the rink respect each other, the volunteers and the staff that make it possible for games to be played. We appreciate that in a diverse community different people have different views and all we ask is that you to take this into account.
If you have any questions relating to COVID, or simply coming to watch a game at Planet Ice Widnes, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.